Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22.01.22 10:41, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> Additionally, the description for pg_stat_subscription_workers should describe what happens once the transaction
representedby last_error_xid has either been successfully processed or skipped.  Does this "last error" stick around
untilanother error happens (which is hopefully very rare) or does it reset to blanks?

> It will be reset only on subscription drop, otherwise, it will stick
> around until another error happens.

Is this going to be a problem with transaction ID wraparound?  Do we
need to use 64-bit xids for this?