RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side  (Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tues, Nov 16, 2021 2:31 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right. I've fixed this issue and attached an updated patch.

Hi,

Thanks for updating the patch.
Here are few comments.

1)

It seems we should put '<optional>' before the comma(',').

2)
+     <row>
+      <entry role="catalog_table_entry"><para role="column_definition">
+       <structfield>subrelid</structfield> <type>oid</type>
+      </para>
+      <para>
+       OID of the relation that the worker is synchronizing; null for the
+       main apply worker
+      </para></entry>
+     </row>

Is the 'subrelid' only used for distinguishing the worker type ? If so, would it
be clear to have a string value here. I recalled the previous version patch has
failure_source column but was removed. Maybe I missed something.

3)
.
+extern void pgstat_reset_subworker_stats(Oid subid, Oid subrelid, bool allstats);

I didn't find the code of this functions, maybe we can remove this declaration ?

Best regards,
Hou zj