Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 30.09.21 07:45, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> I've attached updated patches that incorporate all comments I got so
> far. Please review them.

I'm uneasy about the way the xids-to-be-skipped are presented as
subscriptions options, similar to settings such as "binary".  I see how
that is convenient, but it's not really the same thing, in how you use
it, is it?  Even if we share some details internally, I feel that there
should be a separate syntax somehow.

Also, what happens when you forget to reset the xid after it has passed?
  Will it get skipped again after wraparound?