Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 7:45 AM tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
<tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Friday, November 26, 2021 9:30 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Indeed. Attached an updated patch. Thanks!
>
> Thanks for your patch. A small comment:
>
> +       OID of the relation that the worker is synchronizing; null for the
> +       main apply worker
>
> Should we modify it to "OID of the relation that the worker was synchronizing ..."?

I don't think this change is required, see the description of the
similar column in pg_stat_subscription.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Amit Kapila
От: Lars Kanis
Сообщение: Re: Windows: Wrong error message at connection termination