Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 6:00 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed. Attached an updated patch. Thanks!

I have made a number of changes in the attached patch which includes
(a) the patch was trying to register multiple array entries for the
same subscription which doesn't seem to be required, see changes in
pgstat_vacuum_stat, (b) multiple changes in the test like reduced the
wal_retrieve_retry_interval to 2s which has reduced the test time to
half, remove the check related to resetting of stats as there is no
guarantee that the message will be received by the collector and we
were not sending it again, changed the test case file name to
026_stats as we can add more subscription-related stats in this test
file itself (c) added/edited multiple comments, (d) updated
PGSTAT_FILE_FORMAT_ID.

Do let me know what you think of the attached?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения