Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 05, 2022 at 03:05:10PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> I've attached an updated patch. The patch includes a regression test
> to detect the new violation as we discussed. I've confirmed that
> Cirrus CI tests pass. Please confirm on AIX and review the patch.

When the context of a "git grep skiplsn" match involves several struct fields
in struct order, please change to the new order.  In other words, do for all
"git grep skiplsn" matches what the v2 patch does in GetSubscription().  The
v2 patch does not do this for catalogs.sgml, but it ought to.  I didn't check
all the other "git grep" matches; please do so.

The changes present in this patch all look good.