Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 1:57 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 5:14 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Changed. I've removed first_error_time as per discussion on the thread
> > for adding xact stats.
> >

> We also agreed to change the column names to start with last_error_*
> [1]. Is there a reason to not make those changes? Do you think that we
> can change it just before committing that patch? I thought it might be
> better to do it that way now itself.

Oh, I thought that you think that we change the column names when
adding xact stats to the view. But these names also make sense even
without the xact stats. I've attached an updated patch. It also
incorporated comments from Vignesh and Greg.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/