Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 7:31 AM David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 12:59 AM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

> So my more detailed goal would be to get rid of PG_RE_THROW();

I don't think that will be possible, consider the FATAL/PANIC error
case. Also, there are reasons why we always restart apply worker on
ERROR even without this work. If we want to change that, we might need
to redesign the apply side mechanism which I don't think we should try
to do as part of this patch.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.