Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 5:14 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 8:14 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 12:01 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Right. I've fixed this issue and attached an updated patch.

One very minor comment:
conflict can be moved to next line to keep it within 80 chars boundary
wherever possible
+# Initial table setup on both publisher and subscriber. On subscriber we create
+# the same tables but with primary keys. Also, insert some data that
will conflict
+# with the data replicated from publisher later.
+$node_publisher->safe_psql(

Similarly in the below:
+# Insert more data to test_tab1, raising an error on the subscriber
due to violation
+# of the unique constraint on test_tab1.
+my $xid = $node_publisher->safe_psql(

The rest of the patch looks good.

Regards,
Vignesh