Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Skipping logical replication transactions on subscriber side
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 8:54 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 2:15 AM Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >
> > > On Aug 30, 2021, at 12:06 AM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I've attached rebased patches.
> > For the v12-0003 patch:
> >
> > I believe this feature is needed, but it also seems like a very powerful foot-gun.  Can we do anything to make it
lesslikely that users will hurt themselves with this tool?

> This won't do any more harm than currently, users can do via
> pg_replication_slot_advance and the same is documented as well, see
> [1].

Sorry, forgot to give the link.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/logical-replication-conflicts.html

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Amit Kapila
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication