To all who wish to unsubscribe

От Martin Fernau
Тема To all who wish to unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
PLS unsubscribe via https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/

Today I received dozens of unsubscribe mails, spamming my mail account :-)

thx

Am 20.11.2017 um 19:42 schrieb Ramalingam, Sankarakumar:

Thank you!

Kumar Ramalingam

From: Zacher, Stacy [mailto:szacher@mcw.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 12:56 PM
To: pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This message has been scanned for known computer viruses.

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

--
FERNAUSOFT GmbH
Gartenstraße 42 - 37269 Eschwege

Telefon (0 56 51) 95 99-0
Telefax (0 56 51) 95 99-90

eMail martin.fernau@fernausoft.de
Internet http://www.fernausoft.de

Handelsregister Eschwege, HRB 1585
Geschäftsführer: Axel Fernau, Ulrich Fernau, Martin Fernau
Steuernummer 025 233 00041
USt-ID-Nr. DE 178 554 622