Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/21/2017 11:35 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> [ wanders away wondering why last week's migration of the hackers
> lists produced far less complaining... ]

I am not sure if that is sarcasm but I think the reason is pretty self
explanatory. -Hackers have all the people that understand how all this
works, -general has all the people that don't.

JD

>             regards, tom lane

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

Сообщение: Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Сообщение: Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)