Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/20/2017 11:11 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org> writes:
>> Did the list software change? All my messages from here are not being properly auto-files by the filter I have set
up.
> Yes - did you not see either of the "migration to pglister" messages?
> There's a summary of the changes at

I certainly didn't. It is rather difficult for people with day lives
that do not revolve around postgresql.org to keep up with the large
amount of traffic that comes from the lists.

> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce
>
> Those looking to unsubscribe should also read that page.  Sending
> "unsubscribe" messages to the list will not accomplish anything
> except to annoy the rest of the list membership.

This is true but I would suggest it was a flaw in the migration not the
user wondering why they are currently getting spammed because their
filters no longer work.

Thanks,

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.org