Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org> writes:
> Did the list software change? All my messages from here are not being properly auto-files by the filter I have set
up.

Yes - did you not see either of the "migration to pglister" messages?
There's a summary of the changes at

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce

Those looking to unsubscribe should also read that page.  Sending
"unsubscribe" messages to the list will not accomplish anything
except to annoy the rest of the list membership.