Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 20 Nov 2017, at 20:11, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Those looking to unsubscribe should also read that page.  Sending
> "unsubscribe" messages to the list will not accomplish anything
> except to annoy the rest of the list membership.

I imagine that some people might think along the lines of: "Annoy them enough, and someone will do something about it".

And they could be right too, as no doubt some subscribers might figure that sending an auto-reply to any unsubscribe
messageto the list to the person in question - perhaps with an explanation of how to unsubscribe properly - would make
thatperson use the correct method for unsubscribing rather sooner than later.

Please, as tempting as that sounds, be gentle to the list server and do not do that.

Alban Hertroys

Сообщение: Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Сообщение: RE: To all who wish to unsubscribe