Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)

От Jerry Regan
Тема Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I kind of agree with both.  Personally, my strengths are data communication. Databases are frequent end points. Mailing
lists?Have never had a need to work with them, so they’re in the, “don’t care” bucket so long as they work.

As far as missing , ‘unsubscribe’ in headers/titles, my totally unscientific experience with a limited number of
mailinglists (email, text, etc) gives me the impression unsubscribe in header/title is by far the most common method
provided.Also seems simplest, but then I’m just a user.......;)

/s/jr
Sent from my iPhone