Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 11:05:37AM -0800, John R Pierce wrote:
> they did.   you must not have noticed it.

I'm sorry I was misinformed, then.  I'll look more carefully in my
archives and the public ones.  I apologise for suggesting that this
was not properly announced.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@crankycanuck.ca

Сообщение: Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Сообщение: Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)