Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Дата
Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Список pgsql-general
On 11/20/2017 12:03 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Unfortunately, the removal of the footer is a feature not a bug.
> In order to be DKIM-compatible and thus help avoid becoming classified
> as spammers, we can't mangle message content anymore, just like we
> can't mangle the Subject: line.

Ugh, o.k.
> In principle, the List-Unsubscribe: headers that are now included in
> mailing list headers allow MUAs to offer convenient unsubscribe
> buttons.  Not sure how many of the people who are complaining use
> mail agents that don't handle that.

I use Thunderbird which I imagine most people on the lists are using. I
can't find where these would work to unsubscribe.

Well this is a pain for everyone it seems.

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

Сообщение: Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Сообщение: Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe