Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)

От Geoff Winkless
Тема Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 22 November 2017 at 14:19, Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org> wrote:

> This sounds to me like you're going to run afoul of CAN-SPAM unsubscribe rules. You should re-think this workflow.

CAN-SPAM only applies to commercial email, "the primary purpose of
which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial
product or service”. This is a discussion mailing list and as such
does not come under the remit of CAN-SPAM.

Geoff

Сообщение: Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Сообщение: Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)