Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings everyone,

* Mike Sofen (msofen@runbox.com) wrote:
> Confirmed, I did not get a reset email either.  Also, I had subscribed to the digest version and now I get individual
emails- which is why I needed to login, but my password no longer worked.  Sigh.  Mike

I've replied to Mike directly off-list, but wanted to let others know
who might be concerned about the reset link- it *does* work, but only if
you have an account already in the system.

It's possible to be subscribed to the PostgreSQL mailing lists without
having a community account.  If you find that you don't get an email
after going through the 'reset password' link, try creating a new
account instead.

Once you have an account, you can go over to the
https://lists.postgresql.org/manage system and see any lists which that
email address is subscribed to and, further, add other email addresses
that you have control over (there will be an email sent to each address
with a link for you to follow to confirm that you do have control over
it) and then you'll be able to see the lists those email addresses are
associated with.

Hope that helps, as always, please feel free to contact me directly,
off-list, with any further questions or concerns regarding the
PostgreSQL mailing lists or your subscriptions or accounts.

Thanks!

Stephen

От: Durumdara
Сообщение: Set role dynamically from proc
От: "Charles Clavadetscher"
Сообщение: RE: Set role dynamically from proc