Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Igor,

* Igor Korot (ikorot01@gmail.com) wrote:
> Can anyone explain why?
> Why not do what other ML do - provide the links in the footer?

This has been explained multiple times in multiple ways, including at
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce

Please drop it.  We won't be going back to having a footer and
continuing to insist that the arguments outlined in the above post
don't exist or aren't valid isn't going to change that.

If you'd really like to further discuss this, please take it off-list
and contact me directly and we can chat about it, but this is not
appropriate for this list any longer.

Thanks!

Stephen