Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:12 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Right. This is why you can send an emtil to say
> pgsql-general-unsubscribe@lists.postgresql.org to unsubscribe.

Oh?  First I've heard of that, and I do not see it mentioned on the
PGLister_Announce wiki page.  It definitely should be.

Yeah, that's clearly an oversight on the wiki page.

We also try to trap the word unsubscribe in the beginning of the body to moderate those. But that one misses a lot of combinations, because we don't want to get stuck in the same situation as the old mj2 which captured way too much.