Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: migrations (was Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

* David G. Johnston (david.g.johnston@gmail.com) wrote:
> What would help the majority of readers is if a rule could be added that
> keys off of the word "unsubscribe" (and maybe some other key phrases) and
> dumps it into a non-public moderation queue where requests can be handled
> manually and prevented from reaching the list members.

This was already done.  Originally it was just against the body, now it
looks in the body and in the Subject.  Hindsight being what it is, we're
sorry we didn't have it in both places to begin with, but that's all
water under the bridge at this point.

We're now getting more emails on these threads than about either
PostgreSQL or people wanting to be unsubscribed.  Please, let's move on.

Thanks!

Stephen