Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/20/2017 12:49 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
> Sigh, not surprised about gmail, its amazing how many .com's and
> .org's use it now.  I'm not at ALL a fan of how the web client handles
> a bunch of stuff like replies, & hiding your own messages from yourself.

oh and my biggest gripe, gmail seems to ignore the References header AND
replies often don't seem to have that header, so if you're using a
traditional threaded email client like Thunderbird, replies from gmail
users don't seem to get threaded correctly and show up as new
threads.    gmail itself seems to thread purely based on Subject.

Сообщение: Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Сообщение: Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe