Re: Updates for PostgreSQL.org one-click installer download pages

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Updates for PostgreSQL.org one-click installer download pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I object strongly. I believe we should give information up front to help users choose.

And just last week ago, you suggested the same in your last proposed update.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EnterpriseDB UK:http://www.enterprisedb.com