Re: Updates for PostgreSQL.org one-click installer download pages

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Updates for PostgreSQL.org one-click installer download pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Marc,

On Jun 29, 2016, at 9:29 AM, Marc Linster @ EDB <marc.linster@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

This is a patch to update the descriptions for the EDB one-click installers for OSX, Windows and Linux.
<edboneclickpatch.diff>

I reviewed the page and it looks okay from a technical perspective.  I will wait a day to see if anyone has a comment on the language, and if not, will apply it.

Thanks!

Jonathan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: