Re: Updates for PostgreSQL.org one-click installer download pages

От Marc Linster @ EDB
Тема Re: Updates for PostgreSQL.org one-click installer download pages
Дата
Re: Updates for PostgreSQL.org one-click installer download pages  ("Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Magnus:

I fixed the ‘)’ and the unnecessary line-end changes to the BigSQL text.

As BigSQL is mentioned in their headline and in their body text, I believe that ‘by EnterpriseDB’ should remain in the corresponding headlines.

Regards, Marc

Marc Linster, Ph.D.
SVP, ProductsExport Compliance Officer
Ph: +1 (617) 306 6059; Skype: marc.linster
www.enterprisedb.com