Re: 9.4 release notes

От MauMau
Тема Re: 9.4 release notes
Дата
Re: 9.4 release notes
Список pgsql-hackers
From: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce@momjian.us>
>I have completed the initial version of the 9.4 release notes.  You can
> view them here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/release-9-4.html
>
> Feedback expected and welcomed.  I expect to be modifying this until we
> release 9.4 final.  I have marked items where I need help with question
> marks.

Could you add the following item, client-only installation on Windows, if
it's appropriate for release note?  It will be useful for those like
EnterpriseDB who develop products derived from PostgreSQL.

Regards
MauMau

Сообщение: Re: PQputCopyEnd doesn't adhere to its API contract
Сообщение: Re: PQputCopyEnd doesn't adhere to its API contract