Re: 9.4 release notes

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: 9.4 release notes
Дата
Re: 9.4 release notes
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-05-04 08:46:07 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have completed the initial version of the 9.4 release notes.  You can
> view them here:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/release-9-4.html
>
> I will be adding additional markup in the next few days.
>
> Feedback expected and welcomed.  I expect to be modifying this until we
> release 9.4 final.  I have marked items where I need help with question
> marks.

This time I started reading from the end. I think I've fixed most of the
questionable things (i.e. ? or FIXMEs) left.

I am not really sure how to rewrite the notes for the logical decoding
stuff into a more appropriate format for the release notes. Currently it
seems to describe too many details and not enough overview. It's also
probably too long.

How about letting it keep it's <sect4> but remove the <itemizedlist> and
put a short explanation about the individual parts into a following
<para> or two? That'd require a name after a <sect4> which normally
isn't done...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения