Re: 9.4 release notes

От David Johnston
Тема Re: 9.4 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:36 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 06:08:47PM -0700, David G Johnston wrote:
> Some errors and suggestions - my apologizes for the format as I do not have
> a proper patching routine setup.
>
> Patch Review - Top to Bottom (mostly, I think...)

I have made your suggested adjustments in the attached applied patch.

> Add ROWS FROM() syntax to allow horizontal concatenation of set-returning
> functions in the FROM-clause (Andrew Gierth)
> -> Maybe a note about using this to avoid least-common-multiple expansion?

Sorry, I do not understand this.

Apparently, neither do I.  I think I was confusing this with set-returning functions in the select-list.  In the from-clause comma-separated functions are combined using a cross-join, not LCM-expansion.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + Everyone has their own god. +