Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: [HACKERS] PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: [HACKERS] PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This was my previous understanding of ON_ERROR_STOP. Somewhere in the
> course of developing this patch I lost that. Glad to have it back.
>
> The only changes I made were to invalid booleans on if/elif, and the final
> branch balancing check won't set status to EXIT_USER unless it's
> non-interactive and ON_ERROR_STOP = on.

About v10: Patch applies, make check ok, psql tap test ok. Html doc
generation ok.

Everything looks ok to me.

Interactive tests behave as expected, especially ctrl-C and with
on_error_stop=1.

ISTM that everything has been addressed.

I've switched the patch to "Ready for Committers", let's what happens on
their side...

--
Fabien.