Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: [HACKERS] PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: [HACKERS] PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I could bulk up the error message on if/elif like such: [...]

Looks ok to me.

> Can anyone think of a reason why Ctrl-C would be a bad idea? If not I'll
> start looking into it, as I'm not presently aware of what it is used for.

Not me.

Wikipedia, which holds all the knowledge in the universe, says: "In many
command-line interface environments, control-C is used to abort the
current task and regain user control."

I agree that it should do that.

--
Fabien.