Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: [HACKERS] PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: [HACKERS] PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Daniel Verite <daniel@manitou-mail.org> wrote:
If we add the functionality that Ctrl+C also exits from branches,
we could do it like the shell does Ctrl+D for logout, that is it
logs out only if the input buffer is empty, otherwise it does
the other functionality bound to this key (normally Delete).
So if you're in the middle of an edit, the first Ctrl+C will
cancel the edit and a second one will go back from the /if

That does seem to be the consensus desired behavior. I'm just not sure where to handle that. The var "cancel_pressed" shows up in a lot of places. Advice?