Re: [HACKERS] Possible issue with expanded object infrastructure onPostgres 9.6.1

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Possible issue with expanded object infrastructure onPostgres 9.6.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 6:39 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> If $customer wants a quick fix, I'd suggest seeing whether disabling
> parallel query makes the problem go away.  That might be a good first
> step anyway, just to narrow down where the problem lies.

I no longer work at Heroku, and so can do very little about it now,
but I found out privately that disabling parallel query made the
problem go away. It hasn't returned as of today. Parallel query was
disabled this whole time.

--
Peter Geoghegan