Re: [HACKERS] \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

Hello Corey,

That effort was creating as many headaches as it solved. Rolled back v12 except for doc paragraph, added more descriptive tap test names. Enjoy.

The TAP tests are missing from the patch, not sure why...

I went back to master and re-applied v11, something must have gotten lost in translation.

The stack cleanup is nicer with pop calls.

Yeah, dunno why I didn't do that earlier.

Two debatable suggestions about the example:
 - put the on_error_stop as the very first thing in the example?
 - add a comment explaining what the SELECT ... \gset does?

Both are reasonable and easy. Added.
Вложения