Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Then wouldn't it be more appropriate to ask:

What's the status of the things listed on the PostgreSQL gotchas.
Are they bugs?  Are they valid?  Have the been resolved?  What does
the community thing of those gotchas?

I personally don't take an open ended question like "URL: Any
comments?" as trying to be productive.  But I could also just be
burnt out on the whole PgSQL vs MySQL flame war or reading too much
into what I appraised to be terse email.  If so I apologize.

Regards,

Gavin