Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas

От Aly S.P Dharshi
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas  (Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com>)
Список pgsql-general
No flamewar here, I am just trying to see if opinions of others on this,
as Jim had posted a MySQL one, and that there was a PostgreSQL one, so I
wanted to see if these are valid, if they aren't then that site should be
updated to reflect this.

Cheers,

Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

      "A good speech is like a good dress
       that's short enough to be interesting
       and long enough to cover the subject"

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1 vs. MySQL 5.0?