Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas

От Aly S.P Dharshi
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>)
Список pgsql-general
Okay that is a fair statement to make, hence restating:

- What is the status of those items listed on the PostgreSQL gotchas
- Are they bugs ?
- Are they valid statements ?
- If they are bugs are they resolved ?
- What does the PG community thing of this list of gotchas ?

http://sql-info.de/postgresql/postgres-gotchas.html

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net