Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in
Дата
Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in  (Vivek Khera <khera@kcilink.com>)
Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in  (Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Folks, what do you want to do?

Make them fix their code.

It's one thing to have warts for allowing the market-leading GUI frontend
for databases (MS Access) to work, but if every, with all due respect,
random client wants to have its own break-the-spec-for-me switch we'll go
mad.

Explain to me why it's so hard to say 0 when you mean 0.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net