Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That explains why my RT started acting wierd (it's in test).

This also breaks PHPGroupware as well. (I've reported it to them).

Is there any way to get this to be a postgresql.conf option for transition?

LER

--On Wednesday, December 18, 2002 16:06:25 -0500 Vivek Khera