Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in

От Vivek Khera
Тема Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in
Дата
Re: trouble caused by change in 7.3 handling of '' in  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-general

sm> Please be clear here.  The problem is with RT, not Postgresql.  I know
sm> that doesn't comfort you personally, but it's an important point.  If RT
sm> wants to be portable, it's the kind of thing they need to fix, as well as
sm> probably many more things in their SQL code.

Yes, RT is at fault, but just making the change without a transition
period is harmful.  All I ask is to make it easier to transition
broken apps.