Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Now this disappears into the noise as soon as you include parse
> analysis (let alone planning and execution)
No need to go for silly options to avoid a performance issue at that
level.  Time wasted dealing with subsequent silliness would almost
certainly have a higher "lost opportunity" cost regarding things that
matter more.
-Kevin

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Index-only-scans, indexam API changes
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: (No) Autocast in 8.4 with operators "=" and "LIKE"