Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 02 July 2009 19:46:04 Tom Lane wrote:
> "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> writes:
> > Then I take it back -- the new flex versions would have little or no
> > impact on me.  Worst case, I might need to download a snapshot to
> > apply my patch for testing on the "big" machines.  If I understood
> > what make options I could use on my machine to create derived files
> > for other machines, even that would go away.
>
> Peter or Marc could clue you in a bit better, but I think it's as simple
> as saying "make dist" at the top level of a modified source tree.  This
> gets you a source tarball the same way the release tarballs are made.

make distprep is what prepares those files.  make dist depends on make
distprep and then builds a tarball out of everything.

Сообщение: Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5