Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
Дата
Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Then I take it back -- the new flex versions would have little or no
> impact on me.  Worst case, I might need to download a snapshot to
> apply my patch for testing on the "big" machines.  If I understood
> what make options I could use on my machine to create derived files
> for other machines, even that would go away.

Peter or Marc could clue you in a bit better, but I think it's as simple
as saying "make dist" at the top level of a modified source tree.  This
gets you a source tarball the same way the release tarballs are made.