Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Yes, the snapshots have the derived files too.
Then I take it back -- the new flex versions would have little or no
impact on me.  Worst case, I might need to download a snapshot to
apply my patch for testing on the "big" machines.  If I understood
what make options I could use on my machine to create derived files
for other machines, even that would go away.
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: single bit integer (TINYINT) revisited for 8.5