Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What I have done is built a version of flex 2.5.35 with Cygwin, and
> bundled the .exe with the Cygwin DLL (the only other thing it should
> need, for our purposes) in a zip file. It can currently be fetched from
> <http://developer.postgresql.org/~adunstan/windows-flex-2.5.35.zip>.
> That way people won't have to do a full Cygwin or MSys install to use it.

Sounds good.  The other idea that was suggested (putting scan.c into
CVS) seems problematic on reflection.  I don't believe that CVS will
guarantee that scan.c has a same-or-newer timestamp as scan.l if both
are pulled from CVS; so you might find make trying to rebuild scan.c
anyway.