Обсуждение: unsubscribe

unsubscribe

От
Ibram Remzi
Дата:
Please unsubscribe me from the list.

Re: unsubscribe

От
Amila Jayasooriya
Дата:
Please unsubscribe me from the list.

Thanks and Regards
 Amila Jayasooriya

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:48 AM, Ibram Remzi <remzi.ibram@yahoo.com> wrote:
Please unsubscribe me from the list.

Re: unsubscribe

От
Danyelle Davis

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Amila Jayasooriya <amilajayasooriya@gmail.com> wrote:
Please unsubscribe me from the list.

Thanks and Regards
 Amila Jayasooriya

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:48 AM, Ibram Remzi <remzi.ibram@yahoo.com> wrote:
Please unsubscribe me from the list.

Please look at the listserv for options on how to unsub.  Yall are clogging the list with these.

Re: unsubscribe

От
Ryan
Дата:
Hi,

All right, so not for lack of trying, I cannot figure out how to unsubscribe. I've tried three different things, but they've either been ineffective or result in me getting an automatic email that the attempt failed. Kindly help? I enjoyed my daily digest of PostgreSQL messages, but this has been a bit difficult to manage.

Best regards.

Please look at the listserv for options on how to unsub.  Yall are clogging the list with these.

Re: unsubscribe

Дата:
Ryan <rlichtenwalter@gmail.com> writes:
> All right, so not for lack of trying, I cannot figure out how to
> unsubscribe. I've tried three different things, but they've either been
> ineffective or result in me getting an automatic email that the attempt
> failed. Kindly help? I enjoyed my daily digest of PostgreSQL messages, but
> this has been a bit difficult to manage.

Well, you didn't say what you tried exactly, so it's hard to say why it
did not work.  But the way that I think has the fewest chances of going
wrong is to find the List-Unsubscribe header in any message you get from
the new list server, and visit the web page it links to, and confirm there
that you want to unsubscribe.

Depending on what mail software you use, you might have to use some
command like "View raw headers" or "View original message" to see
commonly-hidden headers like List-Unsubscribe.

(If you indeed did that, and it failed to work, our list admins
would definitely want to know about it; but they'd want a lot
more details than you've provided.)
        regards, tom lane

Re: unsubscribe

От
Danyelle Davis
Дата:
have you tried the link provided in the previous email?

All right, so not for lack of trying, I cannot figure out how to unsubscribe. I've tried three different things, but they've either been ineffective or result in me getting an automatic email that the attempt failed. Kindly help? I enjoyed my daily digest of PostgreSQL messages, but this has been a bit difficult to manage.

Best regards.

Please look at the listserv for options on how to unsub.  Yall are clogging the list with these.

Re: unsubscribe

От
Ryan
Дата:
So my searches on the web all seemed to be somehow connecting me with the old majordomo2 system. I think that may have been the attempt that got me a "failed" automatic email back. One other attempt, I couldn't find a list with exactly this name and tried the pgus-general unsubscribe, which failed. The third was something yet more convoluted. My email headers do not contain the string "List-Unsubscribe", at least on this message. Regarding a link, I don't know which previous email has any such link. A couple of days ago, I was getting a daily digest. Tonight I came home to check email and see many dozens of messages. I have no idea what to look for where. I understand and sympathize with the frustration you all must feel with me. I'm sure you put crystal clear instructions somewhere about how to handle this, and if I were a more responsible person with fewer things to do on a daily basis, I would and should have paid more careful attention.