Re: unsubscribe

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ryan <rlichtenwalter@gmail.com> writes:
> All right, so not for lack of trying, I cannot figure out how to
> unsubscribe. I've tried three different things, but they've either been
> ineffective or result in me getting an automatic email that the attempt
> failed. Kindly help? I enjoyed my daily digest of PostgreSQL messages, but
> this has been a bit difficult to manage.

Well, you didn't say what you tried exactly, so it's hard to say why it
did not work.  But the way that I think has the fewest chances of going
wrong is to find the List-Unsubscribe header in any message you get from
the new list server, and visit the web page it links to, and confirm there
that you want to unsubscribe.

Depending on what mail software you use, you might have to use some
command like "View raw headers" or "View original message" to see
commonly-hidden headers like List-Unsubscribe.

(If you indeed did that, and it failed to work, our list admins
would definitely want to know about it; but they'd want a lot
more details than you've provided.)