Re: Nightmare? was unsubscribe

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: Nightmare? was unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I'm curious - what was the problem in the first place?
Why people who performed the change couldn't create a mail template
where the "Subscribe/Unsubscribe"
links would be visible at the bottom of the e-mail?

There has to be a way of doing this sort of things. Especially if you
as a user have multiple ML subscriptions and
want to an easily in-subscribe.

Thank you.