Re: unsubscribe

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings Rafal and Craig,

* Craig Ringer (craig@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> On 21 November 2017 at 15:17, Rafal Pietrak <rafal@ztk-rp.eu> wrote:
> > Pls forgive rudeness, but IMHO, whoever made the "upgrade" should
> > manually take all the "unsubscribe" messages from archive and do that
> > "unsubscription" by hand .... instead of giving not always helpfull
> > guidance.

I have been doing exactly that, thanks.

> The list used to have a filter that blocked messages with "unsubscribe" in
> the subject or forced them into moderation the moderation queue.

It does again.

> I thought that'd be preserved with the PgLister migration.

We had it on the body but didn't have it on the subject.  Hindsight is
ever perfect.

Let's try to not continue to complain on-list.  If you have a complaint
or concern regarding the list, please email me directly and I'll do the
best I can to address it.

Thanks!

Stephen